Scope of This Policy
- Your Rights
- How We Collect, Use And Share Your Information
- Retaining And Destroying Your Personal Information
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Revoking Your Consent For Using Your Personal Information
- Protecting The Privacy Rights Of Third Parties
- Do Not Track Settings
- Links To Other Websites
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- Our Email Policy
- Our Security Policy
- Use Of Your Credit Card
- International Data Transfer
1. Your Rights
In connection with the accessing, browsing of the Site and using the services, you shall be entitled to exercise certain rights laid down by the GDPR, CPRA, similar privacy laws and the policies outlined herein, however exercise of some of those rights may not be possible in relation to the Site and services taking account of the services’ nature, manner, form and other applicable circumstances. In some cases, we may ask you to provide us additional evidence and information confirming your identity.
- Right to Be Informed: you have the right to be informed about the Personal Information that we collect from you and how we process them.
- Right to Rectification: if your Personal Information is inaccurate, you have the right to have the data rectified without undue delay.
- Right to Access: you may request access to all Personal Information being processed about you.
- Right to Erasure (Right to Be Forgotten): the right to request the removal or deletion of your Personal Information if there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing them.
- Right to Restrict Processing: you have the right to ‘block’ or restrict the processing of your Personal Information. When your Personal Information are restricted, we are permitted to store your data, but not to process them further.
- Right to Object: you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Information for the following reasons:
o Processing was based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling).
o Direct marketing (including profiling).
o Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
o Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling.
- Automated Individual Decision-Making and Profiling: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects regarding you or similarly significantly affects you.
- Filing a Complaint with Authorities: you have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the applicable law. If the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
2. How We Collect, Use And Share Your Information
Personal Information We Collect
We may collect, store, use, and transfer the following types of Personal Information:
- Identity Data such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone and mobile number, date of birth, nationality.
- Transaction Data such as credit card or other payment information.
- Right to Access: you may request access to all Personal Information being processed about you.
Purposes and Legal Basis of Collection and Processing of Personal Information
|Purpose of Processing||Persona Data||Legal Basis|
|Verify user information, prevent fraud.||Name, email address, phone number.||Your consent necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations, and vital interest.|
|Personalize our service, (e.g.: store/track purchase and orders).||Name, email address, physical address, internet protocol (IP) address, device type and model, device keys, device location, web browser type and version, operating system (OS) type and version, device creation/modification/authentication dates, device IDs||Your consent necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations.|
|Communicating with you in connection with the use of our service and providing customer support.||Email address.||Your consent necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations.|
|Sending email newsletters.||Email address.||Your consent.|
|To improve our service, enhance customer experience, resolve bugs, errors and other issues that may arise during the operation.||Internet protocol (IP) address, device type and model, device keys, device location, web browser type and version, operating system (OS) type and version.||Your consent necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations.|
|For website analytics, data aggregations from the information to improve our service.||Cookies.||Your consent necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations and marketing cookies.|
|Marketing and advertising.||Cookies, address, internet protocol (IP) address, email address, geolocation. These technologies may also give us information about nearby cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other devices.||Your consent.|
How We Collect Information
- Direct Interactions. You provide Personal Information when you use our services and products, open an account with us, request marketing information, participate in a promotion, engage with our social channels, and/or contact us with questions or requests.
- Technological Interactions. When you use our services and products, use our applications, or visit our website, we may collect device data and online data through cookies and other similar technologies (see Cookies and Automatically Collected Data).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Site, and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Site.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Research and development purposes. We may use Personal Information for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to make our services more convenient and easier-to-use, enhance the safety and security of our services, and develop new services and features.
- Marketing. We may use Personal Information to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about our services, features, promotions, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events. We may do so through various methods, including email, text messages, push notifications, in-app communications and ads, and ads on third party platforms.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use Personal Information to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of our services, to satisfy requirements under applicable laws, regulations, or operating licenses or agreements, or pursuant to legal process or governmental request, including from law enforcement.
- Non-marketing communications. We may use Personal Information to inform you of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of the Company or its partners.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you without your permission. If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated, new, or additional purpose, we will notify you and obtain your consent to use it for such unrelated, new, or additional purpose.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Opting Out of Sharing Your Personal Information
In addition to the circumstances described above, from time to time, we may request your permission to allow us to share your Personal Information with third parties. You may opt out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties, under certain circumstances, or from allowing us to use your Personal Information for a purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it, or subsequently obtained your authorization. If you choose to so limit the use of your Personal Information, certain features may not be available to you.
Sale of Your Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information.
3. Retaining And Destroying Your Personal Information
We retain information that we collect from you (including your Personal Information) only for as long as we need it for legal, business, or tax purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic, paper, or a combination of both forms. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy, delete, or erase it.
4. Updating Your Personal Information
5. Revoking Your Consent For Using Your Personal Information
6. Protecting The Privacy Rights Of Third Parties
If any postings and product reviews you make on our Site contain information about third parties, you agree to make sure that you have permission to include that information. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our users, we will remove any postings about which we are notified if such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
7. Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that we do not track your movement within our Site. Our Site does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our Site. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
8. Links To Other Websites
9. Protecting Children’s Privacy
Even though our Site is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our Site, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover that a child is accessing our Site, we will delete their information within a reasonable period of time. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor have any liability to do so.
10. Our Email Policy
You can always opt out of receiving email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
11. Our Security Policy
We have built our Site using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your Personal Information. We and the third parties who provide services to us also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee prevention of loss or misuse of your Personal Information or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from a site to a user’s device to store bits of information related to that user or device. First-party cookies are put on your device directly by our Site, which allows us to collect analytical data and provide other useful functions that create a good user experience. Third-party cookies are placed on your device by a third party (e.g.: advertiser or analytic system). The third parties who serve cookies on our site may link your Personal Information to other information they collect.
Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Managing Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
You can opt out of certain web-based targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) for participating companies.
Individuals residing in Canada can learn about the DAA’s opt out choices. Individuals residing in Europe can learn about opt out choices for web-based targeting advertising.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies allow us to provide basic website functions such as browsing capabilities and secure access.
- Functional Cookies allow us to provide enhanced functionality. For example, we use these cookies to notify you of account updates, notifications, and reminders. You may refuse to accept these cookies; however, this may affect access to certain parts of our website. Additionally, you may not be able to take advantage of personalized features.
- Performance / Analytics Cookies collect information about how you use our Site, for example, which pages you visited, and which links you clicked. The information collected is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you.
- Marketing Cookies may be set on our Site by our advertising and marketing service providers and partners. They are used to track online activities and help us provide relevant advertising, links, or other information about our services and products to users visiting other websites after visiting our Site.
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to authenticate users remembering user preferences and settings; to determine the popularity of content and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns; analyze site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services.
13. Use Of Your Credit Card
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our Site. We use third-party payment processing services and have no control over them. We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your credit card number is kept strictly confidential by using only third-party payment services that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
14. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third-party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. Such jurisdictions are the US and the EU/EEA.
Transferring Personal Information from The European Union