Submit your content and Docking Drawer story via our upload form. How did you find us? What problem did our outlets solve?
What We're Looking For
- All Project Stages: Audiences love to see how the outlet is installed, so don't forget to show off all steps of the process, including unboxing and installation, in addition to the finished project.
- All Angles: We love to see those up-close details of the drawer, but also step back and show us how it fits into the surrounding room. Remember: Room, Area, Drawer
- Testimonials: Smile for the camera and tell our audience about your experience with Docking Drawer and any unique details of your project.
- Demonstrations: Show off your project with a walkthrough of your space and demonstrate your Docking Drawer in action. Set up a tripod or ask a friend to record you opening/closing the drawer, plugging/unplugging a device, and possibly even using a device while it's being powered by your in-drawer outlet.
If you would like ideas for creating the highest-paying content, view our Docking Drawer Shot List. The guide contains all of our best tips and tricks for having fun while creating the content that will maximize your payout.
Here is How to Start Sharing Your Content
Share Your Project to Earn Up to $500 USD
- Shoot videos and take photos of your room, area and, of course, your Docking Drawer so we can share your project with our audience
- Submit video and photo content, with a higher appreciation for video content
- The more you share, the more you can earn!
- Your submission will be valued by our marketing team and an offer to buy your content package. The more you share the more you can earn!