Kenzie, like many of us, was tired of the clutter on her nightstand. Charging cords for various devices were taking over, making her once peaceful and aesthetically pleasing nightstand look like a tech jungle. Not only did this clutter disrupt the aesthetics of her bedroom, but it also hindered the functionality of her nightstand. Finding a way to charge her devices while maintaining a clean and organized look became a top priority.
In search of a functional and stylish solution, Kenzie found her answer in a Docking Drawer Blade Series outlet, which she installed into her nightstand drawer to store and charge all of her devices. Here are some of the benefits of creating a nightstand charging drawer with Docking Drawer:
- Enhanced Sleep Quality: Having devices charging out of sight helps reduce nighttime distractions, promoting better sleep quality. With a clear nightstand, you can wake up fully charged and refreshed.
- Streamlined Charging: The multiple charging ports offered by Docking Drawer outlets simplify the charging process. You can charge your smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, and other devices all in one place, eliminating the need for multiple adapters and cables.
- Style and Aesthetics: Docking Drawer outlets come in various finishes and designs, allowing you to match your nightstand or furniture. This ensures a cohesive and stylish look that complements your bedroom decor.
- Safety and Compliance: Our ETL listing ensures that all Docking Drawer outlets comply with rigorous safety standards, so you can use it with confidence.
- DIY-Friendly: The ease of installation that Docking Drawer outlets offer is DIY-friendly, empowering anyone with basic DIY prowess to power their projects with enhanced organization. It's a satisfying way to make your living space more functional and beautiful.
Watch how Kenzie eliminated clutter from her nightstand and transformed it into a sleek and organized charging hub, with just a few basic power tools and a Docking Drawer outlet.
“These messy charging cords were totally crushing my dreams of an aesthetic nightstand. So let's DIY a solution. I'm trying out a Docking Drawer outlet and installing it into the back of my existing nightstand.
You can mount these inside of most types of cabinets because they just run through the back and plug into the wall. I specifically love the super fast charging USB-C port and that you can plug it in directly without the chunky charging box. This one has plenty of different ports to charge things, so you can use multiple devices and save space.”