We are proud to present our ScholarshipProgram, an exciting opportunity to bolster your scholarshipfunds with a $1,000 grant from Docking Drawer! This program is open to current college students or high school seniors about to commence their college journey anywhere in the United States.
We acknowledge the significance of education and the investment it demands, both in time and resources. The one-time financial support of $1,000 is intended to helpease the burden for a deserving candidate. Use it as needed—acquiring textbooks, stocking upon stationery, or covering other education-related expenses.
The rules are simple: send us your best essay on a given topic, along with other required information.
Are you upfor the challenge? Apply for the scholarshipright here.
Name of Program: Docking Drawer Scholarship
Fund Worth: $1,000 (one-time reward)
Deadline of Application: May 28, 2024
Available Slot(s): 1
Who Can Apply
We are looking for undergraduates currently enrolled in accredited universities within the United States and high school seniors who have been accepted into a university program for the fall semester of 2024.
Applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
How to Apply
- Write a 300-word essay on one of the following topics:
- The Future of Shopping: Describe your thoughts on topics such as how to solve shrinkage issues, creating enjoyable shopping experiences, the future of inventory, e-commerce, or drone deliveries, to name a few.
- Technology and Entrepreneurship: Discuss your thoughts on how technology is impacting the entrepreneurial landscape.
- “I did not write this. AI did.”: Get creative!
- Send your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your major
- Your expected graduation date (for high school seniors only)
- Use the subject line: Docking Drawer $1,000 Scholarship| (Your Full Name)
Terms and Conditions
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
- By participating in this scholarshipprogram, you allow Docking Drawer to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.