- Style Drawer series requires 4” of space behind the drawer box.
- UL Listed thermostat that cuts power to the outlet in the event that the surrounding temperature exceeds 120˚F.
- Mounts left or right and horizontally or vertically.
- Ships fully assembled and tested.
- Simple to install.
- Electrical connection: Hardwired.
When to Use It:
- To create organized and clutter free spaces in residential or commercial spaces to power devices.
- Ideal for powering hair dryers, curling irons, stand mixers, tools, etc.
- Use Style Drawer Blade when space behind the drawer box is limited.
- Use Style Drawer Flush in narrow drawer applications.
What You Should Know:
- Max Current - 20 amps.
- Use mounting diagrams to plan installations.
- Use the Electrical Planning Guide to locate in cabinet power for your Docking Drawer outlet.
- Use DXF and STEP files to import Docking Drawer outlets into your drawings.
- ETL Listed to UL962A
- NOT CSA-22.2 approved
- Inside the box: Outlet assembly, cover plate, installation instructions.
- 2 Year Warranty